BigFive receives the Stars Award at CSS Winner 🏆

BIG UP!,Digital,

css winner star award

Today the aesthetics and functionality of a website plays a crucial role in determining the success of a business. With great pride we announce that BigFive, next the awwwards and the CSS Design Awards was awarded the prestigious Stars award from CSS Winner, a global platform that evaluates and promotes the best and most innovative sites in the world.

we won the CSS Winner Stars award

CSSW 17707 Star Certificate

Who is CSS Winner?

CSS Winner is not just an award; is a unique platform dedicated to rewarding and showcasing the most excellent websites, promoting designers, developers and agencies who stand out for creativity and innovation.

The Evaluation Team

The success of CSS Winner is based on the work of an international team of graduate designers, each with significant experience in website and graphics design. These experts are in charge of evaluating each submitted site, considering crucial aspects such as usability, creativity and content. Their methodical approach and industry expertise ensures that only the most deserving work receives recognition.

The Evaluation System

Every site submitted to CSS Winner is carefully reviewed. The sites that satisfy the selection criteria in terms of design, usability, content and functionality are added to the nomination list. Subsequently, CSS Winner's global audience has the opportunity to view and vote on these sites. The public votes contribute to the final evaluation for the 20%, while the remaining 80% is determined by the jury.

The Stars Award

The Stars award represents a higher level than simple nominees; And a recognition of excellence and exceptionality in web design. For BigFive, which makes its ability to combine high-level aesthetics with functionality a distinctive trait, obtaining the Stars award from CSS Winner is another confirmation of our commitment.

We will continue to follow our path of innovation and excellence, seeking to achieve more great results to surprise our customers.

star black 2

What it means for our customers:

The CSS Winner award shows our commitment to offering high-quality web solutions. Our customers can expect:

  • Websites that stand out for their Stunning design and flawless user experience.
  • Access to latest technological innovations to stay competitive online.
  • A dedicated team that works tirelessly for realize customers' vision.

Choose BigFive for your digital projects.